Learn this fabulous technique in the one course and enhance your career in the lash industry with training from an industry expert with professionally recorded videos!
Want a taste of what our educational content is like before buying this course? Or nervous about learning lashes online? Sign up to our FREE COURSE first and try before you buy!
This online lash lift and tint course is:
- Perfect for beginners with no prior experience
- Will teach you how to perform a lash lift and tint
- Covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous treatments.
- Teach you insights into industry secrets.
- How to setup your lash room & where to buy your equipment.
- Business registrations such as setting up an ABN, business name etc
- Industry standard pricing for eyelash extensions
- How to attract clientele
- Customer service and marketing strategies
This online course contains:
- Lifetime access to the videos, so you can work at your own pace with no rush to complete the course.
- Total of 3 manuals! Lash lift and tint manual, Business Manual and Art of Customer Service manual
- Your own personal student portal where you can make comments and ask questions about the module you are working on.
- Detailed step-by-step videos, modules and pictures,
- Includes free ongoing support in the form of email, live chat, SMS and phone support for as long as you need!
- Includes a premium lash lift and tint kit that contains all the essential products for you to practice, learn, and complete many clients even after your course has finished.
- 10% for top-up products
- Includes free shipping of the kit.
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (t&c’s apply)
To obtain your certfication once the course has been completed, you will be required to submit one photo of your application on a live model and upload the image to your student portal.
You will be learning from Su, a Nationally Accredited Trainer and Assessor, who has extensive knowledge and experience in the lash industry.
Invidious Lashes Training Academy is fully insured and meets the Australian Government Assessment Requirements for Application and Training of Eyelash Extensions & Lash lifts.
We offer a complete online learning experience. Just some of the topics we cover include:
- The science of lash lifts, including information on active ingredients, the functions or formulas, chemistry elements and more.
- Lash lift adhesives
- Eye anatomy, hair and lash texture theory
- Health, safety and sanitation for clients and self
- Lash application procedure and achieving optimal results.
- Product knowledge, plus usage and storage guidelines
- Patch testing & skin reactions
- Legal requirements
- Eye shapes and face considerations
- Lash lift troubleshooting and reversal
- Lower lash relaxation
- Step-by-step lash tinting application procedure
- In-depth marketing strategies for business growth and success
- Hidden tips from one of Australia’s most renowned lash experts
- Tips for social media promotion
- And more
Your FREE lash lift kit includes:
- 1 x Perming solution
- 1 x Fixing solution
- 1 x Lash lift cleanser
- 2 x Lash lift glues
- xs to xl Silicon rods
- 50 x Micro swabs
- 1 x Lifting tool
- 20 x Gel under-eye pads
- 1x jade stone
- 1x tape
- Lash tint products
- 1 x Invidious Lashes box (please not bag is not included)
(Please note, our kit has been upgraded since this course was filmed, please be mindful to use the processing times on the back of your kit)
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do this course?
No, you do not need any prior experience to sign up for this course. At the end of your lash training course with Invidious Lashes, you will be a fully qualified eyelash technician with the ability to start your own business or work in a salon. Our courses are taught by an Accredited Trainer and Assessor who is nationally qualified to teach.
Is this an online course? Does it come with video tutorials?
Yes! We have provided you with online videos for every module to assist you in completing this course. The best part is you have lifetime access to these videos!
You will receive a soft copy of our manuals which will assist you in completing the course.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
No. Our online courses are completely at your own pace with lifetime access. We have students that start this course while in full-time studies, are stay-at-home mums, and are in full-time employment, looking to work in a different industry or even start their own business/home salon.
What if I want an on-site class after I have purchased the online course?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase an on-site class at a discounted rate or you may consider our 1:1 mentoring session.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
You will have access to live chat via on our website and the contact details of your trainer, Su. You can also leave comments and ask questions within your student portal, which will be attended to by your trainer.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the online version?
This depends on your preferred learning style, location and flexibility. Our on-site classes are held weekly during the weekdays on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our location in Coolaroo, however, the online courses can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world.
The online videos are presented as though your trainer is in front of you, speaking and performing an application.
Do students receive a discount on the Invidious Lashes online store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 10% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
For our online students, we require one photo of either a classic or hybrid application on one live model. This image must be uploaded to the portal. The certificate will then be emailed through or a framed certificate can be made available for pick up.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay, Zippay and Payright are available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies. We can also arrange an in-house payment plan where you can pay in instalments, as little and as often as you like until your course is paid off.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.
Want more information about doing this online course?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always available to help.