Learn two techniques in the one course and enhance your career in the lash industry with training from an industry expert in-person!
This is a private 1:1 class with our trainer Su for 6 hours!
We are offering BONUS lifetime access to the online course with any in-person course purchase, which means you can view the tutorials at any time after your course has been completed.
This on-site classic & hybrid lash course is:
- Perfect for beginners with no prior experience
- Will teach you two techniques, classic and hybrid sets
- Covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous lash extension treatments on clients (using classic lashes and premade fans).
- Teach you insights into industry secrets.
- How to setup your lash room & where to buy your equipment.
- Business registrations such as setting up an ABN, business name etc
- Industry standard pricing for eyelash extensions
- How to attract clientele
- Customer service and marketing strategies
This course contains:
- One full day with your trainer for 6 hours. Classes commence at 9:30am and finish at 3:30-4pm.
- Classes are held in small groups of only up to 4 students, allowing for more 1:1 time with your trainer and intimate class experience.
- Theory and practical session on a live model will be held on the day. You will be required to supply a model to arrive at 1:45pm. If you require assistance in doing this, please contact us.
- Lifetime access to the videos after your on-site course with your own personal portal.
- Total of 4 manuals! Classic Manual, Lash Mapping Techniques manual, Business Manual and Art of Customer Service manual
- Free ongoing support in the form of email, live chat, SMS and phone support for as long as you need!
- Includes a premium lash kit bag (as pictured) that contains all the essential products for you to practice, learn, and complete many clients even after your course has finished.
- 10% for top-up products
- Framed certification.
Invidious Lashes Training Academy is fully insured and meets the Australian Government Assessment Requirements for Application and Training of Eyelash Extensions & Lash lifts.
- Difference in all lash types, classic & volume lash extensions – breakdown
- What are lash extensions made from?
- How to work with different lash extension fibres, curls, and widths
- Lash extension weight formula
- Lash Mapping
- Working with different eye shapes and the natural lash line
- Creating lash maps specialised to your clients
- Blending lashes
- Understanding lash growth
- Common allergies, sensitivities and eye conditions
- Performing a patch test
- Allergies and reactions - what to do and expect.
- Handling emergencies
- Client consultation tips
- Tweezer grip, posture, and anchor points
- Preparing lashes such as cleansing and priming
- Applying eye pads and care
- isolating lashes and applying extensions to a natural lash
- Lash aftercare
- Lash retention
- Lash troubleshooting
- Lash hygiene & safety
- Lash adhesive safety
- Lash Glue 101 - everything you need to know about Lash Glue
- Time management
- Troubleshooting - how to overcome issues
- Tips and tricks every lash artist needs to know
- Setting up your lash room
- Lighting - where to buy your light and what to look out for
- TAX & gst
- Registering your business and business name
- Marketing – mission statement, target audience and growing a brand
- Growing your social media and expanding your reach
- Business manual that contains useful links to setting up your business
Your FREE premium lash kit contains:
- 1 x Mannequin head with practice lashes
- Classic lash extensions ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- Pre-made volume lashes ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- 1 x Lash Extension Glue
- 1 x Primer
- 1x Gel Glue remover
- 50 x Mascara wands
- 50 x Micro applicators
- 1 x Jade stone
- 2 tweezers
- 1 x Micropore medical tape
- 20 gel under-eye pads in gold
- 1 x hand-held automatic fan (out of stock, will be sent out once restocked)
- 1 x Invidious Lashes Exclusive Premium Bag
What are classic vs hybrid lashes?
Classic eyelash extensions are gorgeous and natural-looking eyelash extensions that are applied on a 1:1 ratio (one extension per lash). Hybrid lashes are a mixture of both classic lashes and volume lashes, so they are ideal for clients that want a lash line with more volume than classic lashes, but not as full as Russian volume extensions.
How do I enrol into this hybrid and classic lash course?
Please select your package, add it to your cart and confirm your order. In the notes section, please comment your preferred date for the course.
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do this course?
No, you do not need any prior experience to sign up for this course. At the end of your lash training course with Invidious Lashes, you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician with the ability to start your own business or work in a salon. Our courses are taught by an Accredited Trainer and Assessor who is nationally qualified to teach.
Should I complete a classic course before doing a volume course even if I don't want to offer classic lash extensions?
Yes, a classic lash course will teach you all of the fundamental information and techniques before moving onto a more advanced technique like volume.
Will I learn hybrid lashes during this course?
Yes! This course will teach you how to perform a classic lash application and a hybrid lash application using premade fans. You'll be learning two techniques in the one course!
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
You will have access to live chat via on our website and the contact details of your trainer, Su. You can also leave comments and ask questions within your student portal, which will be attended to by your trainer. You can also call or text Su at anytime.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the online version?
This depends on your preferred learning style, location and flexibility. Our on-site classes are held weekly during the weekdays on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our location in Coolaroo, however, the online courses can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world.
The online videos are presented as though your trainer is in front of you, speaking and performing an application.
Do students receive a discount on the Invidious Lashes online store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 10% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay, Zippay and Payright are available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies. We can also arrange an in-house payment plan where you can pay in instalments, as little and as often as you like until your course is paid off.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.
Want more information about doing this course?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always available to help