BEGIN YOUR CAREER IN THE LASH INDUSTRY AND YOUR SKILLS BY LEARNING THE TWO MOST POPULAR TECHNIQUES.
This course is taught by an accredited trainer & meets the Australian Government standard for eyelash extension training.
You can view more of our custom kit options here
With our certification you can:
✅ Start your own business from home
✅ Obtain employment in a beauty salon
This in-person classic & hybrid lash course is:
✅ Perfect for beginners with no prior experience
✅ Learn to use classic lashes
✅ Learn to use premade fan
✅ Will teach you two techniques, classic and hybrid sets
✅ Covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous lash extension treatments on clients
✅ Teach you insights into industry secrets.
✅ How to setup your lash room & where to buy your equipment.
✅ Business registrations such as setting up an ABN, business name etc
✅ Industry standard pricing for eyelash extensions
✅ Building and retaining clientele
✅ Customer service and marketing strategies
✅ Booking system
✅ Client consultation
✅ Social Media tips
This course for $499 includes:
✅ Classic & Hybrid Manual
✅ Business Manual
✅ Lash Mapping Manual
✅ Framed Certificate
✅ Kit options available at additional costs
Should you choose no kit option, you will be using our in-salon products on the day of your class.
This onsite course contains:
✅ One full day with your trainer for 6 hours.
✅Classes are held in small groups, allowing for more 1:1 time with your trainer and intimate class experience.
✅Theory and practical session on a live model will be held on the day.
✅Free ongoing support in the form of email, live chat, SMS and phone support for as long as you need!
✅ exclusive student discounts on products
✅ exclusive chat group
✅ Online course membership access for a discounted price $19.95 a month.
How to enrol:
Once you purchase the course via our website, you will receive an email in 1-2 business days with an attached welcome pack and available dates.
Payment plan options:
We offer Afterpay, Zippay, Payright and an in-house payment plan. Afterpay and Zippay are available at checkout. If you choose any of the other payment plan options, please contact us directly.
You can view more information about our payment plan options here.
- Difference in all lash types
- Full breakdown classic, pro-made volume & handmade volume lash extensions.
- What are lash extensions made from?
- How to work with different lash extension fibres, curls, and widths
- Lash extension weight formula
- Lash Mapping
- Working with different eye shapes and the natural lash line
- Creating lash maps specialised to your clients.
- Blending lashes
- Understanding lash growth
- Common allergies, sensitivities and eye conditions
- Performing a patch test
- Allergies and reactions - what to do and expect.
- Handling emergencies
- Client consultation tips
- Tweezer grip, posture, and anchor points
- Preparing lashes such as cleansing and priming
- Applying eye pads and care
- isolating lashes and applying extensions to a natural lash
- Lash aftercare
- Lash retention
- Lash troubleshooting
- Lash hygiene & safety
- Lash adhesive safety
- Lash Glue 101 - everything you need to know about Lash Glue
- Time management
- Troubleshooting - how to overcome issues
- Tips and tricks every lash artist needs to know
- Setting up your lash room
- Lighting - where to buy your light and what to look out for
- TAX & gst
- Registering your business and business name
- Marketing – mission statement, target audience and growing a brand.
- Growing your social media and expanding your reach
- Business manual that contains useful links to setting up your business