Our powerful gel eyelash extension adhesive remover makes removing the extensions a breeze.
How to use:
- Make sure clients eye are firmly closed (always apply under-eye pads)
- Squeeze out a small amount (a blob the size of your small fingernail) onto your stone/plate
- Using a micro swab/applicator, dab the gel onto the top and bottom of the lashes, covering the lashes with a thin layer of gel.
- Leave for between 1 – 5 minutes
- Using 2 swabs, one on top and one on bottom, gripping the lashes, gently slide them off forward. The false lash should slide right off without any resistance.
- If there’s resistance, leave the gel on for another 60-120 secs, then try again.
- Wipe eyes clean and rinse with saline and dry. Nano mist or fan the eyes for a couple of minutes to relieve any stinging sensation.
The client may feel a bit of a sting from the remover, this is normal. The sting should go away within 5-10 mins once the gel has been cleaned off.