Learn FOUR techniques in the one course and enhance your career in the lash industry with training from an industry expert with professionally recorded videos!
Want a taste of what our educational content is like before buying this course? Or nervous about learning lashes online? Sign up to our FREE COURSE first and try before you buy!
This online classic, hybrid, Russian volume and lash lift course is:
- Perfect for beginners with no prior experience
- Will teach you four techniques, classic, hybrid, Russian volume and lash lift + tint.
- Covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous lash extension and lash lift treatments on clients.
- Teach you insights into industry secrets.
- How to setup your lash room & where to buy your equipment.
- Business registrations such as setting up an ABN, business name etc
- Industry standard pricing for eyelash extensions
- How to attract clientele
- Customer service and marketing strategies
This online course contains:
- Lifetime access to the videos, so you can work at your own pace with no rush to complete the course.
- Total of 6 manuals! Classic Manual, Russian volume Manual, Lash Lift Manual, Lash Mapping Techniques manual, Business Manual and Art of Customer Service manual
- Your own personal student portal where you can make comments and ask questions about the module you are working on.
- Detailed step-by-step videos, modules and pictures,
- Includes free ongoing support in the form of email, live chat, SMS and phone support for as long as you need!
- Includes a premium lash kit bag (as pictured) that contains all the essential products for you to practice, learn, and complete many clients even after your course has finished.
- 10% for top-up products
- Includes free shipping of the kit.
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (t&c’s apply)
Your FREE premium lash kit contains:
- 1 x Mannequin head with practice lashes
- Classic lash extensions ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- Pre-made volume lashes ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- Handmade Russian volume Trays ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- 1x full lash lift and tint kit
- 1 x Lash Extension Glue
- 1 x Primer
- 1x Gel Glue remover
- 50 x Mascara wands
- 50 x Micro applicators
- 1 x Jade stone
- 2 tweezers
- 1 x Micropore medical tape
- 20 gel under-eye pads in gold
- 1 x hand-held automatic fan (out of stock, will be sent out once restocked)
- 1 x Invidious Lashes Exclusive Premium Bag
You will not need to purchase any additional products once you receive our kit.
What are classic vs hybrid lashes?
Classic eyelash extensions are gorgeous and natural-looking eyelash extensions that are applied on a 1:1 ratio (one extension per lash). Hybrid lashes are a mixture of both classic lashes and volume lashes, so they are ideal for clients that want a lash line with more volume than classic lashes, but not as full as Russian volume extensions.
What are Russian volume lashes?
Russian volume lashes involve the process of handmaking your own fans, to suit your client's natural and customise them, creating dark, flawless and damage-free extensions.
How do I enrol into this lash course online?
Please select your package, add it to your cart and confirm your order. You will gain access to the online videos automatically (please allow 1 hour) and your kit will be posted out to you the next day. Please ensure your name and address are correct.
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do this course?
No, you do not need any prior experience to sign up for this course. At the end of your lash training course with Invidious Lashes, you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician with the ability to start your own business or work in a salon. Our courses are taught by an Accredited Trainer and Assessor who is nationally qualified to teach.
Is this an online course? Does it come with video tutorials?
Yes! We have provided you with online videos for every module to assist you in completing this course. The best part is, you have lifetime access to these videos!
You will receive a soft copy of our manuals which will assist you in completing the course.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
No. Our online courses are completely at your own pace with lifetime access. We have students that start this course while in full-time studies, are stay-at-home mums, and are in full-time employment, looking to work in a different industry or even start their own business/home salon.
What if I want an on-site class after I have purchased the online course?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase an on-site class at a discounted rate or you may consider our 1:1 mentoring session.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
You will have access to live chat via on our website and the contact details of your trainer, Su. You can also leave comments and ask questions within your student portal, which will be attended to by your trainer.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the online version?
This depends on your preferred learning style, location and flexibility. Our on-site classes are held weekly during the weekdays on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our location in Coolaroo, however, the online courses can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world.
The online videos are presented as though your trainer is in front of you, speaking and performing an application.
Do students receive a discount on the Invidious Lashes online store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 10% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
For our online students, we require one photo of either a classic or hybrid application on one live model. This image must be uploaded to the portal. The certificate will then be emailed through or a framed certificate can be made available for pick up.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay, Zippay and Payright are available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies. We can also arrange an in-house payment plan where you can pay in instalments, as little and as often as you like until your course is paid off.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.
Want more information about doing this course?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always available to help.