So… you are serious about becoming your own lash boss and mastering everything about lashes!
Learn FOUR techniques in 3 days with our in-person lash course package and enhance your career in the lash industry with training from industry experts. Bonus free access to online videos for a lifetime!
This package is perfect for beginners and covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous lash extension treatments as well as lash lifts on clients (using classic lashes, premade fans and handmade fans).
You do not need any prior beauty experience to sign up for this package.
This course will guide you through everything you need to know about eyelash extensions, literally, the whole industry! The package is conducted over a period of 3 days and classes will commence at 9:30am - 3:30pm. In 3 days, you will be fully qualified to offer any lash extension set you like and be qualified in lash lifting and tinting. At the end of your training, you will receive 3 certificates.
Your trainer Su is a nationally accredited trainer and assessor, and at the end of the course, you will receive a nationally recognised certification that will allow you to confidently start your own lash business or work for a salon. Invidious Lashes Training Academy is fully insured and meets the Australian Government Assessment Requirements for Application and Training of Eyelash Extensions & Lash lifts.
Classic, Hybrid, Russian Eyelash Extensions and Lash Lift course inclusions:
- Modules that cover everything you need to know about eyelash extensions including preparation, application, refills and removal.
- Setting up your business, insurance, marketing strategies, building clientele, booking systems and pricing
- Classic Lashes Application
- Hybrid Lashes Application (using premade fans)
- Russian volume lashes (handmade fans)
- Lash Lifting and tinting
What You Will Learn
- Difference in all lash types, classic & volume lash extensions – breakdown
- Everything you need to know about eyelash lift and tint
- What are lash extensions made from?
- How to work with different lash extension fibres, curls, and widths
- Lash extension weight formula
- Lash Mapping
- Working with different eye shapes and the natural lash line
- Creating lash maps specialised to your clients
- Blending lashes
- Understanding lash growth
- Common allergies, sensitivities and eye conditions
- Performing a patch test
- Allergies and reactions - what to do and expect.
- Handling emergencies
- Client consultation tips
- Tweezer grip, posture, and anchor points
- Preparing lashes such as cleansing and priming
- Applying eye pads and care
- isolating lashes and applying extensions to a natural lash
- Lash aftercare
- Lash Removal
- Lash retention
- Lash troubleshooting
- Lash hygiene & safety
- Lash adhesive safety
- Lash Glue 101 - everything you need to know about Lash Glue
- Time management
- Troubleshooting - how to overcome issues
- Tips and tricks every lash artist needs to know
- Creating handmade Russian volume fans
- Setting up your lash room
- Lighting - where to buy your light and what to look out for
- Salary + profit
- TAX & gst
- Registering your business and business name
- Marketing – mission statement, target audience and growing a brand
- Growing your social media and expanding your reach
- Business manual that contains useful links to setting up your business
What You Will Receive
- Total of 5 manuals! Classic Manual, Russian volume Manual, Lash Lift Manual, Lash Mapping Techniques manual, Business Manual and Art of Customer Service manual
- Useful links including reliable insurance companies, business registration + more
- Full eyelash extension kit (top-up products available with 10% off)
- Certificate upon completion
- Ongoing email support, live chat and phone support
- 10% off lash supplies
- Pre-launch discounts for future courses
Your Free Lash Supplies Kit Includes
- In-depth PDF Manuals
- 1 x Mannequin head with practice lashes
- Classic lash extensions ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- Pre-made volume lashes ( qty, curls and lengths vary)
- Russian volume lash trays
- Lash Lift Kit
- 1 x Lash Extension Glue
- 1 x Primer
- 1x Gel Glue remover
- 50 x Mascara wands
- 50 x Micro applicators
- 1 x Jade stone
- 2 tweezers
- 1 x Micropore medical tape
- 20 gel under-eye pads in gold
- 1 x hand-held automatic fan
- 1 x Invidious Lashes Box - Please note: we are currently awaiting shipment for our kits bags. In the meantime, they will be replaced with boxes and sent out upon arrival.
Our kit supplies will last you at least 40 clients, and some of our products such as the primer can last up to 100 clients. You will not need to purchase any additional products once you receive our kit.
How do I enrol into this course and select my dates?
Please select your package, add it to your cart and confirm your order. You will gain access to the online videos via email in 15 minutes. You will then receive an email from your trainer with available dates, including your welcome pack.
What if I can't learn lash extensions?
We have the utmost confidence that you CAN learn. Almost all of us started as a beginner. Don't worry, we'll support you all the way, for as long as you need.
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do this course?
No, you do not need any prior experience to sign up for this course. At the end of your lash training course with Invidious Lashes, you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician with the ability to start your own business or work in a salon. Our courses are taught by an Accredited Trainer and Assessor who is nationally qualified to teach.
Does it come with video tutorials?
Yes! We have provided you bonus FREE access to the online videos for ongoing support so if you forget anything in class, you can refer back.
Will I learn hybrid lashes during this course?
Yes! This course will teach you how to perform a classic lash application and a hybrid lash application using premade fans along with handmade Russian volume. You'll be learning three techniques in the one course!
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
You will have access to live chat via on our website and the contact details of your trainer, Su.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the online version?
Both courses have been extremely popular, it just depends on your preference, location and flexibility. Our on-site classes are held weekly during the weekdays at our location in Coolaroo, however, the online courses can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world. The online videos are presented as though your trainer is in front of you, speaking and performing an application.
Do students receive a discount on the Invidious Lashes online store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 10% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
Your certificate will be given to you on the day of your class. You'll need to complete a hybrid set, volume and lash lift.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay, Zippay and Payright are available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies. We can also arrange an in-house payment plan where you can pay in instalments, as little and as often as you like until your course is paid off.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 14 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.