Enhance your career in the lash industry and your skills by learning this fabulous technique!
This course is taught by an accredited trainer & meets the Australian Government standard for eyelash extension training.
With our certification you can:
✅ Start your own business from home
✅ Obtain employment in a beauty salon
This onsite Russian volume course is:
✅ Suitable for certified lash artists
✅ Will teach you how to create authentic Russian volume sets.
✅ Covers the theory and practical knowledge needed to perform professional, safe and fabulous lash extension treatments on clients using handmade fans.
✅Learn the "on the strip method" to create fabulous fans which can easily allow you to create Mega volume sets too!
✅ Teach you insights into industry secrets.
✅ How to setup your lash room & where to buy your equipment.
✅ Business registrations such as setting up an ABN, business name etc
✅Industry standard pricing for eyelash extensions
✅How to attract clientele
✅Customer service and marketing strategies
This course $499 includes:
✅ Russian volume Manual
✅ Business Manual
✅ Framed Certificate
✅ Kit options available at additional costs
Should you choose no kit option, you will be using our in-salon products on the day of your class.
This onsite course contains:
✅ One full day with your trainer for 6 hours.
✅Classes are held in small groups, allowing for more 1:1 time with your trainer and intimate class experience.
✅Theory and practical session on a live model will be held on the day.
✅Free ongoing support in the form of email, live chat, SMS and phone support for as long as you need!
✅ Exclusive Student discount 10% off products.
✅ Online course membership access for a discounted price $19.95 a month.
HOW TO ENROL:
Once you purchase the course via our website, you will receive an email in 1-2 business days with an attached welcome pack and available dates.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
We offer Afterpay, Zippay, Payright and an in-house payment plan. Afterpay and Zippay are available at checkout. If you choose any of the other payment plan options, please contact us directly.
You can view more information about our payment plan options here.
- Difference in all lash types
- Lash extension weight formula
- Working with different eye shapes and the natural lash line
- Creating lash maps specialised to your client's eyes
- Blending lashes
- Understanding lash growth
- Common allergies, sensitivities and eye conditions
- Performing a patch test
- Allergies and reactions
- Handling emergencies
- Client consultation tips
- Tweezer grip, posture, and anchor points
- Preparing lashes such as cleansing and priming
- Applying eye pads and care
- Lash troubleshooting
- Lash hygiene & safety
- Lash Glue 101 - everything you need to know about Lash Glue
- Time management
- Tips and tricks every lash artist needs to know
- Setting up your lash room
- TAX & GST
- Registering your business and business name
- Marketing – mission statement, target audience and growing a brand.
- Growing your social media and expanding your reach